Install Your Yardian Easily With 5 Simple Steps
Now that you have successfully removed your old controller, let’s get started to install the Yardian. To begin with, gently mount your Yardian to the desired location. Open the top cover and insert the wires to their corresponding zone slots. Plug in your Yardian. Only a few more steps!
Download the Yardian App
Pair Yardian to your profile
After you have set up the Home in Step 3, click on “Please add a new device” and enter the 8-digit YID (Yardian ID) on your Yardian device to finish the pairing.
First, make sure your mobile device is near the Yardian and connected to a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network. Then, check if the Yardian LED light is alternatingly blinking green and blue. If not, press the reboot button and try again until you see the green and blue light.
For iOS users, it is necessary to use the Apple Home App to complete Wi-Fi onboarding.
- Open the Apple Home app and click on “Add Accessory” to start.
- Scan the HomeKit setup code on the Yardian device to pair the device.
- Follow the instructions in the Home app to complete the configuration.
- When the LED turns into a steady green light, it means you have successfully connected your Yardian Pro to your Wi-Fi network.
- You can use the Apple Home app to do instant watering, or go back to the Yardian app to use more functions. For more details, please check How to Use the Apple Home App to Control Yardian Pro
For Android users, please follow the steps below:
- Click on Device Settings and select “Wi-Fi Onboarding”
- Make sure your Wi-Fi is on, and select the Yardian SSID.
- Specify your home Wi-Fi router SSID and input the password.
- Check your Yaridan LED. If it turns into a steady green light, it means you have successfully connected your Yardian Pro to your Wi-Fi network.
You have successfully set up your Yardian
Now it’s time to get a full tour of the Yardian with our tab-by-tab User Guide, or continue using the Yardian App.